最後更新日期：2023 年 09 月 24 日
附和句文法肯定句型 too so
|So 的位置：放在be / 助動詞之前|
So 的句子：則要倒裝 (V+S)
|He is a doctor, and I am, too.||He is a doctor, and so am I.|
|I like playing basketball, and he does, too.||I like playing basketball, and so does he.|
動詞是be 動詞時則用be 動詞
1. You are tall. / I am tall.→You are tall, and I __am____, ___too_____.
→You are tall, and __so_____ __am_____ I.
動詞是一般動詞時則用助動詞do / does / did
2. He plays tennis. / Polly plays tennis.
→ He plays tennis, and Polly __does_____, ____too____ .
→He plays tennis, and __so______ ____does______ Polly.
3. Mary can play the piano. / Bill can play the piano.
→Mary can play the piano, and Bill __can____ , too .
→ Mary can play the piano, and __so____ __can___ Bill.
4. You have studied math for an hour. / He has studied math for an hour.
→ You have studied math for an hour, and____he___ ___has____ , too .
→You have studied math for an hour, and so __has____ ___he_____.
附和句文法否定句型 either neither
|not…either的位置：放在句尾 not…either的句子：不用倒裝||neither的位置：放在be/助動詞之前 neither的句子：則要倒裝|
|He isn’t a student, and I am not, either.||He isn’t a student, and neither am I.|
|I don’t like cats, and he doesn’t, either.||I don’t like cats, and neither does he.|
動詞是be 動詞時則用be 動詞
1. You are not short. / I am not short.
→You are not short, and I___am_____ __not______, ___either______.
→ You are not short, and ____neither_____ ______am______ ___I_______..
動詞是一般動詞時則用助動詞do/ does/ did
2. He doesn’t play baseball. / Polly doesn’t play baseball.
→ He doesn’t play baseball, and Polly___doesn’t__________ , ___either______ .
→ He doesn’t play baseball, and _neither________ ___does__________ Polly.
3. Mary can’t play the violin. / Bill can’t play the violin.
→Mary can’t play the violin, and Bill can’t, either
→Mary can’t play the violin, and neither can Bill.
( D ) 1. A: You are going to school on foot. B:___________
(A) I am, so. (B) So I do. (C) Me, either. (D) So am I.
( D ) 2. Mark has never been to America, and ____________.
(A) I have, too (B) I have, either(C) I haven’t, too (D) I haven’t, either
( B ) 3. A: Sally just bought a piece of fried chicken. B: I did, _________.
(A) so (B) too (C) either (D) Neither
( C ) 4. They can play Frisbee very well. You can play it very well.
(A) They can play Frisbee very well, and you can.
(B) They can play Frisbee very well, and so you can.
(C) They can play Frisbee very well, and so can you.
(D) They can play Frisbee very well, and so do you.
( C ) 5. Mr. Wang: Tom didn’t go to the party. Mary: Neither did I.
(A) Mr. Wang didn’t go to the party.
(B) Mary didn’t go to the party.
(C) Mr. Wang and Mary didn’t go to the party.
(D) Tom went to the party.
( A ) 6. Neil can’t go swimming this afternoon, and ______ _____ Emma.
(A) neither can (B) neither can’t
(C) either can’t (D) either can
( C ) 7. Helen was singing then, and _____ ______ I.
(A) so am (B) so did (C) so was (D) neither was
1. We like playing chess, and they do, too.
2. Jack can ride a horse, and so can Jenny.
4. Billy is not going to the library, and Bob isn’t, either.
5. Vivian used her time well, and so did Lily.
6. You never go skiing, and neither do I.
7. Mike has joined the school basketball team for 2 years, and Frank has, too.