1 do sb a favor = give sb a hand 幫某人忙 Joe, would you do me a favor?
2. do one’s shopping購物 They like to do their shopping when there is a big sale.
3. do 30 minutes of exercise 做30分鐘運動
4. do one’s job 做工作 Joe, just do your job, and shut up.
5. do one’s homework 做功課 I need to do my homework before 8 p.m.
6. do English exercises 做英文習題 After class, we are asked to do our English exercises
7. do business 做生意 My father is doing business in China now.
9. do the cooking 煮飯 My servants will do the cooking for me.
10. do the laundry 洗衣服 I help my sister do the laundry every day.
11. do a lot of good 做很多善事 Mr. Chen is a kind man, because he does a lot of good.
12. do / try one’s best to V 盡力去做… I did my best to pass the exams.
13. do sb good 對某人有益處 Eating less fried food will do you good.
14. wash/do the dishes 洗碗
1. have a picnic = go on a picnic = go picnicking 去野餐
The Lins had a picnic near the lake.
2. have a swim = go for a swim 去游泳
3. have a sale 舉行拍賣 The department store is going to have a sale on Tuesday.
4. have / throw / hold a party 舉辦派對 I want to have a party for Jane.
5. have / take a look at … 看…一眼 Let’s have a look at the rare snail.
6. have a date with sb 與某人約會 I had a date with Jack yesterday. He is so funny.
7. have nothing to do with.. 和…無關 Your failure had nothing to do with me.
8. have something to do with 和…有關
9. have a cold = catch a cold = get a cold 感冒
10. have a headache 頭痛
11. have a stomachache 胃痛
12. have a sore throat 喉嚨痛
13. have a fever 發燒（get flu 得到流行性感冒、bird flu禽流感、swine flu豬流感）
14. have a good/great time = have fun = enjoy oneself 玩的很開心
I had a good time at the party last night. = I had fun…. = I enjoyed myself ….
15.人+ have fun + 動名詞做….很開心 I had fun flying the kite the other day.
16. have a hard time 經歷艱苦的時期 Mom had a hard time in her childhood.
17. have a good sleep 睡得好
18.have trouble + 動名詞在…方面有困難 The boy had trouble reading and writing.
19. have problems + 動名詞在…方面有問題 I have problems learning Japanese.
20. have experience in 對…有經驗 She had a lot of experience in taking care of little children.
21. have interest in = be interested in對….感興趣 I had interest in playing volleyball before.
22. have a dream 做夢 Helen sometimes has a dream in the daytime.