最後更新日期：2023 年 07 月 25 日
do sb a favor = give sb a hand 幫某人忙 Joe, would you do me a favor?
=Would you give me a hand? 你可以幫我嗎?
=Would you help me with the the housework? 你可以幫我做家事嗎?
do one’s shopping購物 They like to do their shopping when there is a big sale.
do 30 minutes of exercise 做30分鐘運動
do one’s job 做工作 Joe, just do your job, and shut up. 做你自己的工作閉嘴。
do one’s homework 做功課 I need to do my homework before 8 p.m. 我需要在晚上八點前做功課。
do English exercises 做英文習題 After class, we are asked to do our English exercises.課後，我們被要求寫英文習題。
do business 做生意 My father is doing business in China now. 我父親在大陸做生意。
do the cooking 煮飯 My servants will do the cooking for me.我的僕人將會為我做飯。
do the laundry 洗衣服 I help my sister do the laundry every day.我每天幫我姐姐洗衣服。
do a lot of good 做很多善事 Mr. Chen is a kind man, because he does a lot of good.陳先生是一位好人，因為他做了很多善事。
do / try one’s best to V 盡力去做… I did my best to pass the exams.= I tried my best to pass the exams.
do sb good 對某人有益處 Eating less fried food will do you good.吃少一點油炸食物將對你有益處。
wash the dishes= do the dishes 洗碗 I have to wash the dishes after meal every day.我每天餐後都必需洗碗。
have a picnic = go on a picnic = go picnicking 去野餐
The Lins had a picnic near the lake. 林家一家人在湖邊野餐。
They go on a picnic at thee park every Saturday.他們每星期六去公園野餐。
We go pickicking outdoor. 我們在戶外野餐。
have a swim = go for a swim 去游泳
Cindy goes for a swim with Mike.= Cindy has a swim with Mike.=Cindy goes swimming with Mike.=Cindy swims with Mike. 莘蒂與麥克去游泳。
3. have a sale 舉行拍賣 The department store is going to have a sale on Tuesday.百貨公司將在星期二舉行大拍賣。
4. have / throw / hold a party 舉辦派對 I want to have a party for Jane.
5. have / take a look at … 看…一眼 Let’s have a look at the rare snail.
6. have a date with sb 與某人約會 I had a date with Jack yesterday. He is so funny.
7. have nothing to do with.. 和…無關 Your failure had nothing to do with me.你的失敗與我無關。
8. have something to do with 和…有關 Smoking has somthing to do with lung cancer.抽菸與肺癌有關。
9. have a cold = catch a cold = get a cold 感冒
10. have a headache 頭痛 Cindy has a headache, so she is absent today.莘蒂頭痛所以她今天部會出席。
11. have a stomachache 胃痛 My sisiter had a stomachache yesterday.我妹妹昨天胃痛。
12. have a sore throat 喉嚨痛 I had a fever and a sore throat. 我發燒喉嚨痛。
13. have a fever 發燒（get flu 得到流行性感冒、bird flu禽流感、swine flu豬流感）You should wear a mask to prevent yourself from getting flu. 你應該戴口罩以防流感。
14. have a good/great time = have fun = enjoy oneself 玩的很開心 Today, We have a good time. =We have fun today. 今天我們玩得很愉快。
Welcome to my birthday party, enjoy yourselves. 歡迎來到我的生日派對，祝大家玩得愉快。
I had a good time at the party last night. = I had fun at the party = I enjoyed myself at the party.我昨晚在派對玩得愉快。
15.人+ have fun + 動名詞做….很開心 I had fun flying the kite the other day.前幾天我很開心地放風箏。
16. have a hard time 經歷艱苦的時期 Mom had a hard time in her childhood.我母親在她小時候日子很艱辛。
17. have a good sleep 睡得好 I had a good sleep last night.我昨晚睡得好。
18.have trouble + 動名詞在…方面有困難 The boy had trouble reading and writing.那位男孩對閱讀與寫作有困難。
19. have problems + 動名詞在…方面有問題 I have problems learning Japanese. 我在學習日語方面有問題。
20. have experience in 對…有經驗 She had a lot of experience in taking care of little children.她在照顧小孩這方面很有經驗。
21. have interest in = be interested in對….感興趣 I had interest in playing volleyball before.我對於打排球很感興趣。
22. have a dream 做夢 Helen sometimes has a dream in the daytime.海倫做白日夢。